GFI EndPointSecurity v3.0.20061129 + Manual | 11 MB
Control entry and exit of data via USB sticks, iPods, PDAs and other devices through endpoint security
You have invested in network anti-virus software, firewalls, email and web content security to protect against external threats. Yet any user can come into the office, plug in a USB stick the size of the average keychain and take in/out over 32 GB of data. This poses a tremendous threat: Users can take confidential data or they can unknowingly introduce viruses, trojans, illegal software and more – actions that can affect your network and company severely. Yet, as an administrator you have no way to control this! Group policy offers no control.
Why choose GFI EndPointSecurity?
* Blocks insider data theft by fully controlling access to portable storage devices like memory cards, CDs and more
* Prevents the introduction of viruses and unauthorized software by controlling all endpoint connectable devices such as PDAs, laptops and more
* Allows administrators to exercise group-based control over a wide array of portable devices without affecting authorized users
* Prevents productivity loss by blocking unauthorized uploads of games and other personal files from portable storage devices
* Ships with three protection policies: for laptops, workstations and servers.