GlassConsole v1.0.14 | Win32 |Size: 1.98 MB
A fully functional windows console for the Asterisk PBX. People have always askme for an easy to use hand off linux, Asterisk Console. To be totally graphicall and not having to deal with the struggle of going trough a web site or a linux prompt. Well, here it is!. GlassConsole, is a message driven console that allows you to monitor every single aspect of your Asterisk server. From active calls, conference rooms, agents , queues, channels. Not only that it gives you alarms triggers. Where you can setup alarms in real time based on events or alarms on the systems. These can be either visually on the screen , to email or to file. Everysingle alarm is also autoamticly log to a file. For those that use asterisk in a production environment Glassconsole is amust monitoring tool to have.
With the GlassConsole you can view:
* Actual bridge calls.
* Actual register phones in the system.
* Number of CHannels being use either in Zap, Sip, Iax.
* Number of consference rooms and people in it.
* Number of Agents logged in or out and time being in Queue.
* Status on call Queues.
The single server license has the following alarms:
* Alarms if the console is exited.
* Alarm when the console get s started.
* Alarm if connected to the Asterisk server.
* Alarm if you loose connectivity to the server.
* Alarm if a phone does not re-register in the time required.
* Alarm if a Zap Channels goes down.
* Alarm when a Zap Channels clears.
The following alarm are only available in the enterprise:
* Alarm on maximun Zap channels.
* Alarm on maximum Sip channels.
* Alarm on maximum iax channels.
* Alarm on minimun Agents logged in.
The software requirements for GlassConsole V1. are as follows:
The screen resolution needs to be 1280 x1024. Recommended a 19" monitor. Reason: There is a lot of information to be display.
Windows XP or 2005
1GB of memory RAM, more might be need it if the Asterisk Server is really busy. (A lot of simultaneous calls, or to many registered phones).
An Asterisk Server running and configure to receive Remote management connection, see Chapter.