GoldenHawk CDRWin v4.0F | 935.64 KB
Golden Hawk company develops some of the highest quality disc-at-once based CDROM recording software available today. These powerful applications allow you to create almost any type of Data, Audio, Mixed-Mode, or Multisession CD, giving you complete control over the disc layout and track spacing. Disc-at-once is perfect for creating masters that are ready for commercial replication, as well as many other more common uses for CD recordable technology.
Major Features of CDRWIN:
* Supports the recording of AUDIO, CDROM (Mode1), CDROM-XA (Mode2), CD-I, Mixed-Mode, and Multisession discs.
* Unique CUE SHEET scripting language gives you 100% custom control over the disc layout. No two second gaps between tracks like other software!
* Powerful disc backup utility that preserves the exact layout of the original disc including all subcode information.
* ISO9660 disc mastering (with Joliet long filename support for Windows 95/98/NT).
* Supports Karaoke CD+G discs (on compatible equipment).
* Automatic MP3 file decoding… MP3 files can be recorded to an audio disc without converting them to WAV files first.
* Supports CD-TEXT discs (on compatible equipment) and includes a graphical text editor.
* Bootable CDROM support.
* Only disc-at-once software that supports all CDROM types on the Philips/Kodak/HP family of CD recorders.
* Supports disc UPC and track ISRC numbers (on most recorders).
* Supports disc transporters/duplicators from Kodak and Discmatic for fast and unattended disc replication.DOWNLOAD