Graphic Workshop Professional ver. 3.0a.18 | 12,8 MB
Graphic Workshop Professional is the image management package for Windows, and the ultimate digital darkroom. It features support for over 50 popular graphic formats; multiple browser windows; batch processing and conversion; thumbnails; a rich library of image filters and a lot more. Whether you'd like to browse your image collection and view pictures, convert between formats, print your graphics as hard copy, acquire images from a digital camera, maintain a sophisticated keyword database, decode pictures from the Internet, process and fine-tune your photographs… the list of Graphic Workshop's functionality can run for pages.
* Convert between over 50 popular image formats.
* View files in any of the supported file formats.
* Display a slide show of images.
* Search your hard drive and other storage devices for graphics.
* Apply interactive image filters to your graphics, including soften, sharpen and emboss.
* Create sophisticated textures and fractals.
* Print image files to any printer supported by Windows.
* Dither colour images into halftones.
* Rotate image files in any increments.
* Flip image files vertically and horizontally.
* Scale images up or down with optional anti-aliased scaling.
* Colour reduce and colour dither images.
* Adjust image colour, contrast and brightness.
* Crop images interactively.
* Move and copy files.
* Create HTML documents with clickable thumbnails of your digital images.
* Acquire images from a scanner or digital camera.
* Convert between digital video formats, such as AVI and QuickTime MOV movies.
* Maintain an image database with keyword searching.
* Run any function in batch mode.
* View, convert and process images with full alpha channel transparency.
* Print high-resolution paper catalogs of your picture collection.
* Create Windows icons.
* Create thumbnail arrays of your image collection.
* Add text captions to your graphics.
* Identify mystery graphic files.
* Matt and frame your pictures.
* Create animated screen savers from your graphics.
* Quickly edit your pictures – just right-click on a file and select Paint.