LanHelper v1.72 | 1.17 MB
LanHelper is specially designed for effective network management. A powerful network management, discovery and monitoring software for office network and home network. No server program needed.
1. Discovery all available computers on your office network or home network through a range of IP address, multiple workgroups & domains or the whole LAN, and collects plenty of machine data such as IP address, MAC address, SNMP, NetBIOS, etc.
2. Check whether the computers are online or not, and detect whether names or IP addresses have been changed.
3. Monitoring the servers & workstations in your LAN/WAN for availability. Once failure or problem is detected, LanHelper will alert the network administrator immediately, automatically boot & shutdown target computers.
4. Wake-On-LAN. send "Wake-On-LAN" command to remote computers. You can power on PCs located on other rooms or offices. Support schedule and service.
5. Shutdown or reboot all computers running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 system on LAN easily. Support local schedule.
6. Make the remote computer execute command, run program or open other files.
7. LanHelper Integrated Command, which is especially designed for Remote Execute, provides many useful management functions such as lock keyboard, lock computer, obtain installed software & hardware information. Capture screen or kill process at regular interval, etc.
8. Send text messages to other users. Provide many batch send modes.
9. Service management. View service, start & stop service, install & uninstall service, etc on many remote computers easily.
10. Network interface card vendor identifier.
11. No server program needed. You don��t have to install any serve program on remote computers.
12. Easy to manage machine data with group feature and XML. You can save or load machine data at any time, import or export data, view data with web browser using HTML or XML mode.