HWiNFO32 is Shareware. You can use the unregistered version for evaluation purposes for trial period of 14 days. After this period you have to register or stop using this utility. The shareware version can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs…).
* Added recognition of AGEIA PhysX accelerator card.
* Added synchronisation with other sysinfo/monitoring tools in order to avoid collisions.
* Fixed interpreting of PnP node 32-bit memory resources.
* Enhanced support of VIA C7 and added recognition of C7-M and Eden processors.
* Added recognition of Intel 3000/3010 (Mukilteo-2/2P) chipsets.
* Added preliminary recognition of Intel Crestline chipset.
* Fixed MCHBAR location for i96x chipsets.
* Minor GUI changes.
* Added branding of Yonah-based Celeron-M.
* Updated support of K8 RevF family.
* Added nVidia GeForce 7900 GS and Quadro FX 560.
* Updated clock report for Cedar Mill/Presler family.
* Added ATI RADEON X1900 GT and X1800 GTO.
* Updated identification of later Intel P965/G965/Q96x revisions.
* Added recognition of Intel 945GMS and 940GML chpisets.
* Improved SMBus support for VIA chipsets.
* Fixed W83xxxx sensor recognition.