Mass Downloader 126.96.36.1992 SR1 | 1,57 Mb
MetaProducts Mass Downloader (MD) is a Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 program that allows you to
download individual files (or lists of files) from the Web and FTP
sites at the maximum available speed. Multiple channels
technology significantly reduces download time.
MD also allows you to browse Zip archives before loading them
and to choose only the desired files to download.
Mass Downloader has an excellent Internet Explorer-like user
interface. Mass Downloader allows you to download specific files
by filename, which differs from Offline Explorer in that Offline
Explorer allows you to download entire web sites.
- HTTP, FTP, HTTPS protocol support
- The ability to preview ZIP-archives contents and load only the
- Internal FTP Browser
- Download categories
- Cookies support
- Very fast and reliable file retrieval from the Web and FTP sites
- Maximum Internet connection bandwidth usage when loading
several file parts simultaneously.
- HTTP and SOCKS Proxy support
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Internet Browsers to the
Main window and Drop Box, paste links from the Clipboard.
Also, Mass Downloader intercepts clicks in Netscape Navigator
and Internet Explorer, embeds the item in the Microsoft
Internet Explorer context menu.
- Fully configurable user interface
- Very easy to use
- Can operate in the background
- Download scheduling
- Automatic dialer to connect to your Internet Service Provider
- History of all loaded files allows you to easily find them on disk
and to get additional server and download information
- Import incompletely downloaded files from other download
- The ability to work in automatic modeDownload