Internet Explorer Tabs:
Tabs for Internet Explorer are finally here! If you ever wanted to use tabs before, but didn't want to load a custom browser or any browser other than Microsoft's Internet Explorer, you don't have to wait any longer. Introducing Microgarden WebTools! The first, true, Microsoft Internet Explorer add-in that gives you the power of tabs!
Using tabs allows you to open multiple Websites within a single browser window, instead of opening multiple instances of Internet Explorer. This lets you browse multiple Web pages and close them all at once, simply by shutting down a single instance of your browser.
The WebTabs feature of Microgarden WebTools gives users a great new browsing experience.
What's New in WebTools Version 2.1:
- Group tab launching - organize Web sites into tab groups that can be opened all at once
- Drag and drop tab order - re-arrange tab order by dragging and dropping tabs into new positions
- Better licensing - one user, one license code, no matter how many times you rebuild your computer
- Default tabs - set a group of Web sites to open all at once, when you first start Internet Explorer
- Hotkeys - control your tabs from the keyboard
- Dynamic tab sizing - tabs grow and shrink according, as the tab toolbar becomes more or less crowded
- Smart tab icons - tab icons show when a page load is complete or in progress
- On-the-fly pop-up handling - control how pop-ups are captured using hotkeys
- Slideshow - set up tabs to be viewed as a slideshow
- Better popup handling - smarter flagging of popup tabs
- Generate new tabs from the Favorites menu - open new tabs from your Favorites menu
- Right-click tab menus - view action menus by right-clicking any tab
- Ability to close all tabs - close all tabs at once, including the first tab
- Plus much, much more!