Microsoft Forefront Security Technical Boot Camp ISO | 3.3 GB
Learn how the Forefront line of products offers customers peace of mind at the edge, on their servers, and on every desktop.
This 3-day Technical Boot Camp is intended for the technical sales and Microsoft implementation partners who are deploying Forefront security products. The Boot Camp will be conducted in a hands-on-lab-type environment in order to provide for maximum interactivity and includes technical content of Level 300 or higher.
- How Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) 2007 (formerly Whale) provides secure, remote access for your clients and service opportunities for partners.
- How Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, provides network edge protection for customers and deployment versatility.
- How Forefront Security for Exchange (formerly Antigen) provides superior protection for Exchange 2007—something the competition can’t claim!
- How Forefront Security for SharePoint (formerly Antigen) is configured to protect SharePoint 2007.
- How Forefront Client Security provides integrated anti-virus, anti-spyware and security state assessment to provide unified desktop protection.