Microsoft Student Graphing Calculator is a full-featured scientific calculator with extensive graphing and equation-solving capabilities. You can use it just like a handheld calculator by clicking buttons, or you can use your keyboard to type the mathematical expressions that you want Graphing Calculator to evaluate.
You can use Graphing Calculator for the following tasks:
• Computing standard mathematical functions such as roots and logarithms.
• The power to which a base must be raised to equal a given number.
• Computing trigonometric functions, such as sine and cosine.
• Performing matrix and vector operations, such as inverse and cross-products.
• Computing basic statistics, such as mean and standard deviation.
• Performing operations on complex numbers.
• 2D and 3D graphing in Cartesian, polar, cylindrical, and spherical coordinates.
• Numerical and symbolic equation solving.