Mp3 Doctor 5.11.055
Mp3Doctor is the ONE AND ONLY software specialy designed to improve/modofy/fix/repair your Mp3 or Wav files. The philosophy of Mp3Doctor is to bring to the home or professional user a SIMPLE and EASY way to manipulate in a very accurate and advanced way the sound files without the need to be an expert in audio. Now everyone could give some make-up to his sound files before burning a CD or just to have a standarized set of Mp3 or Wav files.
MP3 Doctor is an editing tool that lets you check, modify, and improve all your MP3s and WAVs in several ways. You can repair imperfect songs or modify them with TRIM, EQUALIZE, RESAMPLE, and a very efficient and improved NORMALIZE feature, and more (stretch, pitch, mp3 to karaoke…). The goal is to let you maintain a similar quality, volume and sound on all your existing MP3s and discover a new quality for you mp3 files. The NORMALIZE, TRIM, RESAMPLE, ENCODE & DECODE features could be done either in SINGLE MODE or in BATCH MODE.
Specialy the music downloaders (Morpheus, Kazaa, Napster, etc) suffer the situation of having very different quality files with different volumes, qualities, eqalizations, untrimmeds, etc. Now Mp3Doctor will help you to mantaind and IMPROVE your music collection.
Improve/Normalize ALL you mp3 collection with just one click!
- Did your mp3 collection has different volumes or quality?
- Mp3Doctor let you standardize the volume level (volume normalizer), sample rate, quality, etc. of ALL you mp3 collection with JUST ONE CLICK.
- Standarize all the mp3 that you has download from internet (Kazaa, WinMX, Morpheus, etc)
- Optimize internally every file to get the best from it.
- Let you normalize a song to avoid lower parts, now you can experience you music colletion at 100%
- Trim (delete lead - ending silence) of your Mp3s.
- Finally a complete MP3 NORMALIZE MP3 - TRIM - FIX TOOL
OS: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP
Size: 2.04 MB
More Downloads @
<b><a href="https://icerbox.com/premium?ref=LzVL09" onclick="log_click('Mp3%20Doctor%205.11.055', 'icerbox.com'); return true;" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">BALROG FORUM</a></b>