NetPalpus v1.1 WinNTXP2K | Win32 |Size: 1.0 MB
NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services (http, smtp, ftp, mssql etc.) and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable. The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
• Quickly discover all computers, switchs, and routers on your network.
• Gather and show their information.
• Group them according to IP address, service, and department.
• Monitor every network interface and service.
• Alarm whenever a interface or service's state changes.
• Support SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol).