PhotoZoom Professional is based on a patented, self-adjusting, advanced interpolation method, called S-Spline Technology. It introduces a revolutionary approach to digital image enlargement. It is able to render true to life image magnifications without the serrated edges – yet perfectly focused – without visible loss of quality.
* Enlarge your images with S-Spline, the No. 1 resize technology in the world. Awarded and praised by the professional and consumer press over and over again.
* The S-Spline Algorithm is being improved to make sure that you will not have to suffer any quality loss.
* Batch conversion allows you to resize whole series at once, easily adjust the setting for a batch and there you go.
* Extensive support for high-end image formats (such as 48 & 64 bit images)
* The software comes as both standalone application and Adobe Photoshop compatible export plugin, making sure that whatever it is you prefer, the workflow runs smoothly.
* For fast results it has a quick menu to easily select S-Spline and a predefined setting like "Photo - Detailed" or "Graphics - Strong edges".
* For a subtle finishing touch S-Spline allows you to control the end results by providing the advanced fine-tuning tools.
* Compare quality to what competing programs do by switching between S-Spline and any of the other existing interpolation algorithms that are available in for e.g. Adobe® Photoshop™
* Large preview window with zooming functionality to show you the end resize result in great detail.
1.2.8 (01 Aug 2006) :
- Added : Paint Shop Pro X exporter plugin support
- Added : Turkish language support
- Added : Dock drop support on the Mac
- Improved : Adobe Photoshop compatibility on the Mac
- Fixed : Refreshing issues when overwriting the currently opened file
- Fixed : Reporting a DPI of 1 when there's unknown DPI (instead of the default, 72 or 96)
- Fixed : Changing Unsharp Masking settings had no effect in some cases
Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000, 2003, 95, 98, ME, NT4
64 MB internal memory
15 MB free hard disk space
Display resolution 800 x 600 or higher
Mac® OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) or higher
PowerPC G4 or G5 processor
128 MB internal memory
20 MB free hard disk space