PhotoZoom Pro ver. 2.2.0 | 5,86 MB
Many professionals are familiar with the problem; quality loss caused by digital image magnification. In many cases a great deal of time is spent on achieving only a fairly acceptable enlargement result, however there are familiar side effects including out-of-focus images and serrated edges which is illustrative for the lack of professional magnification software.
PhotoZoom Pro™ 2 is based on S-Spline XL: a renewed and improved version of our patented, self-adjusting, many times awarded S-Spline interpolation technology. As we did with S-Spline, our S-Spline XL technology again introduces a revolutionary breakthrough in digital image enlargement. It is able to render sharp and crisp clear image magnifications, perfectly focused, yet without the jagged edges, loss of detail or lack of photorealism that normally come with enlarging images.Features:
• Enlarge your photos and images with S-Spline XL, the No. 1 image resize technology in the world. Awarded and praised by the professional and consumer press over and over again.
• The S-Spline algorithm already excelled in preserving sharp edges, our new S-Spline XL algorithm also adds preservation and reconstruction of fine, more subtle details. With PhotoZoom Pro 2, you can create revolutionary image magnifications of unparalleled quality.
• Batch conversion allows you to resize whole series at once: easily adjust the setting for a batch and there you go.
• Extensive support for high-end industry image formats (such as 48 & 64 bit images)
• The software comes as both standalone application and Adobe® Photoshop™ compatible export plugin, and works on Windows and Mac OS X, making sure that whatever work environment you prefer, the workflow runs smoothly.
• For quick results there are predefined settings for common types of content and enlargement types
• For a subtle finishing touch, you can control the end results through advanced fine-tuning tools.
• Compare quality to what competing programs do by switching between S-Spline XL and any of the other existing interpolation algorithms that are available in e.g. Adobe® Photoshop™
• Large preview window with zooming functionality to show you the end resize result in great detail. What you see is what you get.
What's new in PhotoZoom Pro 2:
• The most important new feature of PhotoZoom Pro 2 is our new revolutionary enlargement technology S-Spline XL. This is a major improvement on our patented and many times awarded S-Spline interpolation method. Compared to the original S-Spline, the new S-Spline XL method allows you to create even better enlargements in terms of sharpness, natural look and feel, photorealism, and lack of artifacts, blurring or jagged edges.
• Support for IPTC, EXIF and ICC profiles, making sure your photo's metadata is properly maintained.
• The processing speed of the enlargement algorithms has been improved: enlargements are now created up to 40% faster.
• Improved selection / cropping functionality, as well as miscellaneous other interface improvements.
• PhotoZoom Pro 2 comes as a Universal Application on Mac OS X, allowing it to run natively on both Power PC and Intel based systems.
• Besides running as a stand-alone application and plugin for Adobe® PhotoShop, PhotoZoom Pro 2 also works in Adobe® PhotoShop Elements, Corel® Paint Shop Pro and Corel® Photo-PAINT.