«PowerISO 3.2 - Portable»
Download Size - 1. 99 Mb (Compressed) | Password: spiderman
Archive size - 1.99Mb, Single executable file size - 2.14Mb
PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN.
- Support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA and so on).
Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN,…………
- Create image file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing image file.
- Extract files and folders from image file.
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
- Make bootable image file, get boot information from bootable image file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
- Mount image file with internal virtual drive. Even if the image file is saved as DAA format, the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
- Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard…
- Windows98/Me, Windows2000/XP/2003 operating system or above.
Note: The internal virtual drive needs Windows2000/XP/2003 or above.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 10MB hard disk space.