ProgDVB v6.05 PRO | 7.33 MB
ProgDVB - software which allows you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal x86-compatible computers.
ProgDVB is a very useful application for those who want to watch television shows and programs on their computer.
ProgDVB has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio/Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats. ProgDVBR is in development, so new versions will be available for download from time to time.
At the present moment work on the following cards is possible:
￭ Aver DVB-S
￭ BroadLogic 2030/1030
￭ Compro VideoMate DVB-S
￭ DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-Sat), Acorp TV878DS/ DS110/ DS120, Nextorm NBS240/ NSC120
￭ GeniaTech DigiStar DVB-S PCI
￭ Kworld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision….. )
￭ ADS Tech - Instant TV DVB-S (Part Number: PTV-341)
￭ LifeView FlyDVB
￭ Netcast DVB
￭ NEWMI Advanced DVB
￭ Pinnacle PCTV Sat (driver >=260)
￭ Nexus,Premium (SkyStar1) (the driver 2.x from TechnoTrend)
￭ TBS Q-Box
￭ Technisat Sky Star 2 and Sky Star 3 USB or PCI
￭ Telemann Skymedia 300 DVB (not official)
￭ TwinHan compatible (VisionDTV, Power Color, Chaintech,…)
￭ WinTV NOVA (Budget) USB or PCI
￭ St@rKey usb box
￭ Cards with BDA driver (With some cards problems are possible)
￭ Besides work in absence of a card is possible, for example for viewing video of files or as the broadcast client.
NOTE: Before starting the ProgDVB software - make sure you have SkyStar1 properly installed. It will be better to use IRQ11 or 12 (not shared with others devices). And in the Network's Option of your PC - Virtual Adapter need to be also configured with TCP/IP. Of course it is more better to use the new drivers from Techno Trend 2.09 or 2.10.
· Intel Pentium - III Processor 500 Mhz.
· 128 MB memory on board.
· 5 MB of disc space (without size of disc space for Video&Audio Recording).
· AGP SVGA GraficVideo-Adapter with 32 MB memory on board.
· SoundBlaster compatible sound card
· Network adapter 10/100 MB/Sec. (High speed Net-card is strongly recommended for Broadcasting).
· DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
· It is much better to use the new drivers from Techno Trend v2.09 or 2.10.
· For work with Recording's option you will need to install some software codecs from different manufactures.
What's New in This Release:
· New module for remote controls which works as the keyboard.
· Prog Media Server 3.31.
· Zoom and Ratio parametres independently for each channel.