October 29, 2005 released
PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
* PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
* Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
* No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
* Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
* Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result