You can: verify and select information before wiping; erase useless files and clean unused disk space using either fast or secure erase algorithms; free up disk space and irretrievably delete private records of your on - and off-line activities, such as temporary internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, recently opened documents list, Explorer MRUs, temporary files, etc.
All files and folders may be combined in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure.
Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, Opera, NETSCAPE and Mozilla web browsers are supported as well as both the FAT and NTFS file systems.
All separate wiping and cleaning tasks can be combined in one complete erasing procedure launched immediately or at a predefined time as a background task.
Here are some key features of "RWipe Clean":
· Verify and select information before irretrievable wiping.
· Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
· Wipe and delete cookies, small files that web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
· Wipe and delete Flash cookies, small files that web sites create on your computer.
· Clean autocomplete forms : logins, user names, passwords and other personal information entered at web sites and keywords entered at search engines.
· Clean history: lists of visited web sites.
· Clean list of recently opened documents.
· Clean list of open file history.
· Clean Windows clipboard content.
· Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
· Clean system Registry traces: run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, last opened Registry key, etc.
· Clean MFUs: lists of most frequently used programs, start menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Favorite Web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
· Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
· Wipe and delete offline content.
· Clean activity traces from more than 100 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office, standard Windows, and numerous popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
· Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe&Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and registry keys.
· Wipe Windows swap files.
· Wipe and delete invalid Desktop shortcuts: the shortcuts that are on your Desktop but not linked to any existing objects.
· Clean Windows event logs.
· Wipe Windows built-in Firewall logs.
· Clean links to recent network folders.
· Wipe auxiliary temporary files: setup temporary and log files, memory dump files, old Check Disk files..