CPU-Z is a diagnostic tool that provides information on your CPU, including: processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, processor features, supported instructions sets, L1 and L2 cache information, location, size, speed, and technology.
• Name and number.
• Core stepping and process.
• Core voltage.
• Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
• Supported instructions sets.
• Cache information.
• Vendor, model and revision.
• BIOS model and date.
• Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
• Graphic interface.
• Frequency and timings.
• Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
• Windows and DirectX version.
Changes in version 1.42:
* Intel Wolfdale/Yorkfield/Penryn CPUs support.
* AMD Phenom and Opteron Barcelona support improved.
* Current core selection menu (right click on the CPU page).
* Loading progress.