Mac OS: REALVIZ Stitcher Unlimited 5.6 UB | 133 Mb
Stitcher is a photo stitching and image stitching software for the creation of panoramas and 360° virtual tours. Stitcher enables the creation of high-quality panoramas and virtual tours, starting from digital images, which have an area of overlap (approx. 30%), thanks to its central automatic stitching engine. Stitcher is the most effective and widely recognized stitching software on the market. The software has many potential uses. It can be used by photographers to produce large-format prints, for example. Or by real estate agents and tourism offices for the creation of virtual tours.
New from version 5.6 (May 2007)
- Full HDR compatibility (High Dynamic Range)
- Create projects, which combine under- and over-exposed areas in the same panorama.
- Complete interoperability with the external tools available on the market for image tone mapping.
- Compatibility with the most commonly used HDR image file formats: OpenEXR, and Radiance RGBE (.hdr).
- Universal Binary for Macintosh, as well as a Toolkit change
- New template flash, easier to use. You can use it directly without any HTML code modifications