Mac OS: REALVIZ Stitcher Unlimited 5.6.1 | 135+17 Mb
Stitcher is a photo stitching and image stitching software for the creation of panoramas and 360° virtual tours. Stitcher enables the creation of high-quality panoramas and virtual tours, starting from digital images, which have an area of overlap (approx. 30%), thanks to its central automatic stitching engine. Stitcher is the most effective and widely recognized stitching software on the market. The software has many potential uses. It can be used by photographers to produce large-format prints, for example. Or by real estate agents and tourism offices for the creation of virtual tours.
New from version 5.6 (May 2007)
- Full HDR compatibility (High Dynamic Range)
- Create projects, which combine under- and over-exposed areas in the same panorama.
- Complete interoperability with the external tools available on the market for image tone mapping.
- Compatibility with the most commonly used HDR image file formats: OpenEXR, and Radiance RGBE (.hdr).
- Universal Binary for Macintosh, as well as a Toolkit change
- New template flash, easier to use. You can use it directly without any HTML code modifications
• You need to have version 5.6 installed (must be in /Applications/ folder).
• The "launcher patch" still works.
• Stitcher Unlimited 5.6 is a Universal Binary application.
• No previous version required. Each disk image contains the demo installer (registration required to access download on dev's web site)
plus a "grace patch" and a "launcher patch" enabling 8 hours* of full use at every launch.
* 8 hours is plenty… if you don't like it, you need to get out more!
• The "grace patch" requires admin password in order to copy the required folders/files and set the proper permissions.
• The patches are NOT the same as for previous 5.5.x version.
• The patches do NOT enable the DS ("Double Shot") - 2 shot fisheyes feature. Other than that, the application is fully functional.