Reaper v1.836 | 2.4MB
REAPER is a powerful but sensible Windows application that lets you record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio. It provides an extensive set of features, but is a very small and lightweight application (the installer is less than 1 megabyte, and includes many effects and a sample project).
* track midi input indicators dont show "active sensing" events
* midi inputs can now be assigned as "control only"
* reaninjam: now supports 8 inputs, all mixed down when not connected
* copy selected area of selected items trims underlying midi data
* actions for selected items on/offline, rebuild peaks for sel items
* added vertical scroll in long FX chain lists
* fix for tab to transient on empty items potentially crashing
* fixed zoom in peaks drawing on looped items
* action to manually check for new versions (help menu)
* reacomp: new alternate attack curve mode, "classic attack" mode for old projects/those who prefer it
* JS: better rng for dithering fx
* vst: updated problematic track plug-in sustain resetting
* vst: program combo box updates on fxp/fxb load
* vst: program names are now editable in combo box and will update the vst if supported