A powerful tool for cleaning cobwebs of useless information clogging your system. SBMAV Disk Cleaner searches for and deletes temporary files and folders created by Windows and other applications, as well as searches for invalid links to documents that have long since been deleted. SBMAV Disk Cleaner also finds useless uninstall software, disables/enables seldom used fonts, deletes cookies, and searches for and removes duplicate files.
You can also use this tool to work with your documents: to find and delete old back-up files and duplicates based on various criteria you can select. The program is easy to operate for first time users, yet has a powerful mix of settings for advanced tweakers. The disk cleaning process can be launched automatically by command-line, reducing your supervision to save you time.
SBMAV Disk cleaner features:
* Search and delete temporary files
* Search and delete temporary folders
* Search and delete empty folders
* Search and delete invalid shortcuts
* Command line startup of the program
* Search and clean custom folders
* Software un-installation
* Font manager
* Search for duplicates
* Cookies manager
* Startup manager
* Disk analyzer
* Modify wildcard lists
* Log file
New in this release:
- Added a field that shows information on language files: the language and the version of the program for which the file was created.
- The highlight effect on the toolbar was added. A button is highlighted when the cursor moves over it.
- New graphic elements of some windows.
- Some small changes in design of the program's windows.
- Improved stability of the software.
- Language files were updated.
- A new security policy lets you use every function of the program during the trial period.
- The code was optimized.
- The security system was updated.
- An issue with reading configuration files where the program treated empty lines as records resulting in incorrect searches for some elements.
- Occasional incomplete scans through the main menu.