SBMAV Disk Cleaner ver.3.05.2706 | 5,14 MB
A powerful tool for cleaning cobwebs of useless information clogging your system. SBMAV Disk Cleaner searches for and deletes temporary files and folders created by Windows and other applications, as well as searches for invalid links to documents that have long since been deleted. SBMAV Disk Cleaner also finds useless uninstall software, disables/enables seldom used fonts, deletes cookies, and searches for and removes duplicate files.
You can also use this tool to work with your documents: to find and delete old back-up files and duplicates based on various criteria you can select. The program is easy to operate for first time users, yet has a powerful mix of settings for advanced tweakers. The disk cleaning process can be launched automatically by command-line, reducing your supervision to save you time.
Works in any 32-bit version of Microsoft® Windows® operating system (2000/XP/2003/Vista).
SBMAV Disk cleaner features:
* Search and delete temporary files and folders. The disk cleanup function performs cleaning only of standard folders of temporary files. But hard drives contain much more unnecessary information, which this function can detect and delete.
* Its unique self-learning system (MAVQSM™) performs a disk scan in seconds. To prevent inexperienced users from losing important data, a security system is embedded in the software.
* The user folder scanning function includes support for popular programs such as Acrobat Reader, Ad-Aware SE Personal, Ad-Aware SE Plus, Ad-Aware SE Professional, Axialis IconWorkshop, Download Accelerator Plus, eMule, GetRight, Google Earth, Macromedia Flash Player, Norton AntiVirus, Real Player, Remote Desktop, SpyBot Search and Destroy, Sun Java, Tivo Desktop, ZoneAlarm, Opera, etc. The function can be used to delete old backup copies.
* Software deinstallation. This function is analogous to the system’s built-in one, but it has the additional capability to delete several programs simultaneously.
* Cookies Manager lets you put necessary cookies in the exception list and delete all the rest. This prevents storing information on the disk about websites visited a long time ago or just once.
* Startup Manager allows for the creation/deletion, and enabling/disabling of processes.
* Duplicates can be searched for using various parameters including searches among MP3 files and file groups, such as Microsoft Office documents, images, video, audio, etc.
* Disk Space Analyzer helps detect the largest and the smallest folders and can graphically represent an overall picture of disk capacity.
* The program supports several ways of information deletion: sending files to the system Recycle Bin, usual file deletion from the disk, and unrecoverable (secure) deletions.
What's new in the last version:
- Compatible with Windows Vista.
- Absolutely new, clearer and more comfortable interface.
- A system of hints has been added to each feature. It allows new users to easily and quickly get used to the new interface and to using the program in general.
Searching for temporary files and folders
- A system of processing detected unnecessary information has been developed. Now the lists are generated much faster. And it is more convenient to work with them.
- A completely new smart quick scan system has been developed - MAVQSM™. It allows you to scan your disks about ten times faster than the standard procedure (but allows you to use it as well).
Search for duplicates
- The list of duplicates is now arranged as groups, which makes it still easier to work with it. All found files are divided into groups according to the specified search criteria. It makes working with the list several times easier.
- Selection in the list of files by the same parameters has been removed.
- Now it is possible to save duplicate lists and load them when you run the program later. It allows you to process the lists in several sessions without searching for duplicates each time.