The SPLOT program is a highly effective tool intended for simulating the HP-GL/2, HP-GL, HP-RTL, or DXY-GL plotters on the display of your PC. A partial support of the PCL language is also provided. The SPLOT program is the very thing you need to make your work with the plotter more effective. The SPLOT program will give you a guarantee you will always draw on your plotter what you really want. That is why it will save your nerves, your time, your plotter, pens, ink and paper, that means your money.
The SPLOT program offers these main features:
* Comprehensive support of the HPGL/2 language.
* Comprehensive support of the HP-RTL language.
* Comprehensive support of the HPGL language (according to the type of simulated plotter).
* Comprehensive support of the DXY-GL language (for ROLAND plotters).
* Partial support of the PCL language.
* Possibility of printing a picture to the printer in high quality. In this way the SPLOT program will make a fast and excellent plotter of any printer.
* Exporting a picture to the HPGL, HPGL/2, DXY-GL, DXF and DXB formats.
* Directly send plot file(s) to a specified port or device.
* Batch support for print, export and send functions.
* Possibility of making picture cuts (the Trim function). In this way you can scan, draw on the plotter or print only the selected part of the picture.
* The Zoom and Pan functions.
* Embedded File Explorer for quick and comfortable access to the plot files and with Favorites.
* Full Screen.
* And much more.