STAAD.Pro is the choice of 47 out of 50 leading Structural Engineering firms, 46 out of 50 state DOTs and 7 out of the top 10 engineering universities. STAAD.Pro features a state-of-the-art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element and dynamic analysis capabilities. From model generation, analysis and design to visualization and result verification, STAAD.Pro is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold-formed steel design of low and high-rise buildings, culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more!
- STAAD.Pro was developed by practicing engineers for practicing engineers around the globe. It has evolved over 20 years and is constantly guided by a premier industry-based steering committee. For static, dynamic, P-delta, non-linear, buckling or cable analysis, STAAD.Pro is the industry standard.
- STAAD.Pro meets the rigid requirements of NUPIC/NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) by conforming to the 10CFR PART 50, APPENDIX B, Section II, "Quality Assurance Program" and ASME NQA-1-2000 (Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications) standards. Development, maintenance, and support are all based upon the highest quality standards.
- STAAD.Pro has building codes for most countries including US, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Norway, Finland, Sweden, India, China, Euro Zone, Japan, Denmark, and Holland. More are constantly being added.
- STAAD.Pro is fully COM (Component Object Model) compliant and is designed using an open architecture. Any third party or in-house application can be seamlessly integrated with STAAD.Pro. Also, STAAD.Pro can be customized to perform the specific structural requirements of the user.
- STAAD.Pro's User Interface is the industry standard. Complex models can be quickly and easily generated through powerful graphics, text and spreadsheet interfaces that provide true interactive model generation, editing, and analysis. STAAD.Pro easily generates comprehensive custom reports for anagement, architects, owners, etc. Reports contain only the information you want, where you want it. Add your own logo as well as graphical input and output results. Export all data to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel!
- STAAD.Pro suports multi-material design codes such as timber, steel, cold-formed steel, concrete and aluminum. Over the past 20 years, our customers have designed everything from residential buildings to skyscrapers to tanks to tunnels and even a piano! STAAD.Pro's dynamic and soil-structure interaction capabiliities along with our exhaustive design output sets STAAD.Pro apart from our competitors.
FULL INFO :::::::::::::::::::::