Acronis True Image Echo Workstation 9.7.8206 - Lite Edition
12MB | Windows XP/Vista/7/8 | 32 & 64bit | Server & Workstation | Uploaded/1Fichier
An ideal solution for backup and disaster recovery of the entire office network or a local computer, Acronis® True Image gives you many options, including the ability to backup an entire system or individual files or folders; perform a disaster recovery backup or restore files, folders, or an entire disk from an image; manage backup/restore tasks remotely and much more. This is a lite installation of Acronis True Image Echo Workstation 9.7. It contains the basic functionality of the full version without the bloat and runs on both Server and Workstation systems. It is more full featured than the Lite/BartPE versions of v10, 11 and 12.
With this release, you can:
- Create backup images of your system and data disks/partitions while running Windows.
- Create Incremental and differential images.
- Explore and validate images.
- Clone disks.
- Install new disks.
- Create Dynamic Volumes.
- Consolidate incremental/differential images.
- Convert images to virtual disks for VMWare, Virtual PC and Parallels.
- Schedule imaging tasks with the command line version of ATI and the Windows Task Scheduler.
The following features are not available:
- Images cannot be mounted as drives in Explorer.
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager cannot be installed. (This can be installed with the ATI 9.7 boot disk.)
To restore an image, you can install this program on another operating system on your computer or use any Acronis v9+ boot disk. You can also install the Acronis Startup Recovery Manager using the boot disk, allowing you to boot into a hidden recovery environment on your hard drive. I recommend using the boot cd from True Image version 11+ to restore images on SSD drives. Earlier versions don't align the partitions.
- Updated SnapAPI driver to 22.214.171.1248 for Windows 8 Compatibility
- Updated SnapAPI driver to 126.96.36.1993
- Updated SnapAPI driver to 188.8.131.523 for Windows 7 Compatibility
- Executable renamed to avoid Windows 7 compatibility restrictions
- Updated command line module
12Mb installer (28MB installed)