USB Over Network 126.96.36.199 | 7.90 MB
You can easily share an external USB drive or a printer over a network. Lab instruments, scanners, cameras, card readers, bar code scanners, PDAs, USB keys and others are usually considered to be non-shareable. Thus, normally you need to move your USB devices from one computer to another. Sometimes, though, this is not an easy task, especially when you need to use a device that is physically located in another building or even another city.
USB is the standard interface used by most modern computer devices today. But, USB was designed to connect electronic peripherals only to a single computer.
Previously, the only way to share a non-shareable device was to buy an expensive hardware USB switch. A hardware switch takes up space, consumes power and is often quite expensive.
USB Over Network is a revolutionary software solution from FabulaTech. No need to move devices from one computer to another, and no need to buy expensive hardware switches. You can access a USB device connected to a remote computer from your computer via a LAN or the Internet as if it were physically plugged into your own PC.
The program consists of a "Server" and a "Client". You should install the Server on the computer to which the device you want to share is physically connected. You can install the Client on all PCs from which you need to access the shared device.
USB Over Network is easy to install and use. It supports a wide range of USB devices. This software will not require you to have any special knowledge and will install easily right out of the box.
Share your USB device without risk of losing it! Access remote instruments without leaving your chair!
Key features of "USB Over Network":
· Allows to work with remote USB devices as with local ones
· Unlimited USB devices can be shared on server
· Unlimited USB devices can be accessed from client
· Wide variety of USB devices is supported
· Auto-sharing of new USB devices
· Auto-sharing exclude list
· Auto-connecting of USB devices which got shared on the server
· USB devices safe removal is supported
· USB v1.1 and USB v2.0 compatible
· Hardware Universal Serial Bus controllers compatible
· Hyper-Threading Technology compatible
· Multiprocessor platforms compatible
· True Plug-and-Play
· User Interface
· User-friendly program interface
· Hot USB devices sharing/unsharing (without computer reboot)
· Developer API
· USB devices sharing or connection from your application directly using dynamic link library (OEM license)
True USB virtualization.
No charge for USB over Network Client.
Auto-sharing of new USB devices.
Exclude list support.
USB v1.1 and USB v2.0, hardware Universal Serial Bus controllers, Hyper-Threading Technology, multiprocessor platforms compatible.