VanDyke SecureCRT v22.214.171.1246 | Win32 |Size: 7.4 MB
SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, broad range of authentication options, and data integrity of the Secure Shell protocol. The security of your network is critical — it is more important than ever to protect passwords, user accounts, data, and computer systems. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
SecureCRT gives you an encrypted Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) session with servers and devices. For SSH, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, and other protocols, SecureCRT's tabbed sessions reduce desktop clutter and make it easy to switch between sessions and organize groups of connected sessions. Extensive session management and customization features include named sessions, and multiple-session windows. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console. SecureCRT can help you save valuable time by automating routine configuration tasks with powerful scripting capabilities.
SecureCRT 5.2 enhances tab functionality with the ability to open new sessions in tabs, new scripting capabilities, and tab tooltips. Use the CTRL+TAB option to switch to the most recently used tab, and automate processes by using scripts to connect tabs, connect SFTP tabs, clone tabs, activate tabs, and close tabs.
New for SecureCRT 5.2
New tab enhancements:
* Launching new tabs: With this new command-line option, you can launch new sessions in tabs in the current window.
* Scripting tabs: Working with tabs in scripts is supported through functions that allow scripts to connect tabs, connect SFTP tabs, clone tabs, activate tabs, and close tabs.
* CTRL+TAB: You can now set an option to have CTRL+TAB switch to the most recently used tab.
* Tooltips: Hover text for tab labels lets you see the full session name when the session name does not fit on the tab display.
Improved HTTP proxy support: Proxy setup is simplified with support for unauthenticated and basic HTTP proxies.
Enhanced support for X.509 host keys: X.509 host key checking automatically accepts the host key if the certificate is valid.
SSL support: Protocol support for Telnet over SSL gives you additional security when the remote machine only supports SSL, or when firewall settings prevent the use of SSH.
Display elapsed time: Know how long you've been connected by using the option to display the elapsed time in the status bar.
Paste on right mouse click: Quickly paste text into a session by using the option to paste on a right mouse click.
* Wide range of terminal emulations: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Xterm, Wyse 50/60, and Linux console emulation with ANSI color.
* Extensive session management features: Tabbed UI and Activator tray utility minimizes desktop clutter. Session settings can be saved in named sessions.
* Multi-session launch: Folders and multiple selected sessions can be connected in tabs from the Connect dialog or the command line.
* Protocol support: Supports SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, RLogin, Serial, and TAPI protocols.
* Secure Shell: Secure Shell encrypted logon and session data, including support for the following:
- Port forwarding secures TCP/IP data
- Password, public-key, keyboard-interactive, X.509, and Kerberos authentication
- AES, Twofish, Blowfish, 3DES, and RC4 ciphers
- X11 forwarding
- Activator support for SSH Agent functionality.
* File transfer: Secure file transfers via SFTP, and via Xmodem and Zmodem when used in conjunction with SSH1 or SSH2.
* Configuration: Extensive session and keyboard customization.
* Powerful printing: Printing support, including pass-through printing.
* Scripting support: Scripting language support for VBScript, JScript, and PerlScript.
* FIPS 140-2 support: When an administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureCRT uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.