VueScan Professional ver.8.4.27 | 5,22 MB
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance.
VueScan is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. You can purchase VueScan at any time and instantly get a serial number that disables image watermarking.
VueScan is limited by the number of supported devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed problem with Epson Perfection 2450
· Fixed problem with HP ScanJet G4050
· Fixed problem with Canon LiDE 600F transparency scans
· Fixed problem with stripes on negatives with Minolta 5400 II
· Fixed problem starting VueScan with some HP scanners turned off