XMLBlueprint is an award-winning value-priced XML Editor for Windows. It is easy to learn, very fast, and it has many high-quality XML development features, only found in high-priced competitors.
XMLBlueprint's unique context sensitive XML Completion will help you create valid XML Documents, DTDs, XML Schemas and XSLT Stylesheets in no time.
It runs under Windows (Windows '98 or later). The XML editor supports Unicode on all these platforms, which means you can edit and validate XML documents in almost any language.
xmlBlueprint XML Editor is a native Windows application, and fast compared to Java-based XML editors. It's a highly optimized XML editor, even larger XML files (1MB and larger) can be edited without any delays.
Intelligent XML editing
xmlBlueprint XML Editor makes editing XML faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
- Real-time Syntax Coloring enables you to write correct XML easier and quicker.
- Intelligent XML Completion provide a list of available element names, attribute names or attribute values in response to your typing.
- A real-time XML Outline provides a quick overview of the XML document.
- An XML document can be validated against any DTD or XSD/XML Schema.
- Use XSL Transformations (XSLT) to translate XML documents into HTML, text, or other XML document types.
xmlBlueprint XML Editor supports Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE) on all Windows versions (including Windows '98). This means you can edit your documents in almost any language.
Other XML editors recognize XML vocabularies by file extension, for example:
- files with an .xsl extension are supposed to be XSL Stylesheets
- files with an .xsd extension are supposed to be XML Schemas
You can easily register your own DTDs or XML Schemas in the XML Catalog. Once registered, xmlBlueprint will support XML drop-down tips for the registered DTD or XML Schema.
FTP and WebDAV
With xmlBlueprint you can edit remote files over FTP, WebDAV (HTTP and Secure HTTP/HTTPS). The following file formats are automatically detected:
- Macintosh (CR only)
- Unix (LF only)
- Windows (CR+LF)
xmlBlueprint runs on all modern Windows PCs, no special hardware or software is needed. The minimum requirements are:
- Windows '98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
- 30 MB free disk space.
- 64 MB RAM.