Java Profiler ver. 5.5.6 | Win32 | Size: 15,5 Mb
The Industry Leader Among Profiling Tools CPU and memory profiling has never been easier, and smarter at the same time. YourKit has developed a revolutionary approach to profiling of applications on both development and production stages, bringing unparalleled benefits to professional Java developers, on all platforms: Windows, Linux, Solaris SPARC/Intel, Mac OS X.
* Powerful analysis capabilities: CPU and memory hot spots with devoted views; unique snapshot comparison; memory leak detection; memory distribution reports; measuring of shallow and retained sizes of objects; reporting utility.
* On-demand profiling: With this cutting-edge feature, you can enable the profiling only when you need it, with application running at its full speed for the rest of the time. For example, you can analyze the current heap state at any moment of application runtime, by capturing memory snapshot. This feature is extremely beneficial for profiling huge applications, with zero overhead.
* Free embedding into production: You are eligible to distribute profiling DLL with your real-world commercial applications, free of charge. This will help you to ease your product maintenance and improve your customer support.
* J2EE support: Non-intrusive profiling of high-scale production applications; easy integration with application servers; innovative automatic deobfuscator.
* Java 5.0 support: YourKit utilizes all advanced Java 5.0 features, including unique support for JVMTI.
* Quick and easy installation: Straight-forward installation process, with the most reasonable defaults; seamless integration with popular IDEs and application servers; minimum extra configuration.
* J2ME support: First in the market memory profiling of mobile applications.
* User-friendliness and usability: Light-weight and intuitive user interface based on tasks; keyboard support; report filtering for quick and deep analysis; profiling is natively incorporated into supported IDE's, to be available from the most obvious and reasonable places.