Virtual Families v1.00.04 | 55.3 MB
Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true-real time. Adopt and nurture a needy person in the computer. Help them meet a mate, and start a family. Pass on the house to the next generations.
• Runs in true real-time like all LDW games.
• Unique and fascinating adoptees from 1000's of combinations.
• Fully trainable people: shape/adapt their personalities through praising and scolding!
• Dynamic illness system. Play Doctor!
• Over 100 trophies.
• Hidden puzzles around the house.
• Email 'events' and other random, unpredictable occurrences.
• Weather, day/night cycles (synchronized to the player's system clock, so it is nighttime in the game when it is nighttime where you are!
• Uses the technology behind Virtual Villagers for an accessible and stable player experience.
[size=2]CHANGES in 1.00.04[/size]
- People will sleep to a higher level of energy replenishment
- Adjustments made to offline food consumption, in-game hunger and eating
- Adjustments made to allow greater player influence on longevity
- Failsafe put in for refusal to breed
- Adjustments made to a couple of the more difficult trophies
- Working is a bit less tiring, other changes to energy usage and recovery
- Fix to prevent glove loss/corruption
- Emails-to-player now correctly reflect customized names
- New pet behaviors
- Pets no longer show up in store rotation once purchased
- Store rotation now every 4 hours instead of 8
- Story book shop item works now