VeryTools HexAssistant 2.3 | 2.5 MB
HexAssistant is a hex editor for Windows. With HexAssistant you can edit, copy, cut, paste, insert, and delete hex, print hex dumps, and export to C Source or Java Source file. HexAssistant also contains a Data Quick Viewer and Structure Viewer so you can view and edit the interpreted decimal values.
* Disk Editor.
* View and edit the files in hex mode.
* Highlight the modified data.
* Unlimited undo and redo operations.
* Find variable data in file(s), e.g. Hex, Text and Value.
* Compare files and show the difference.
* Export hex data to C Source , Jave Source or Text file.
* Generate checksums for all or part of a file, e.g. CRC-16, CRC- 32, MD2,
MD4, MD5 and SHA1.
* Save a block of data as a new file.
* Interpret values in either Little Endian (e.g. Intel) or Big Endian
(e.g. Motorola) byte ordering.