Cuttermaran is a cut program for MPEG1 or MPEG2 video streams. The streams can be cut without recalculation. The asynchronous between audio and video will be minimized. Requires demultiplexed/splitted video and audio streams, demux MPGs with tmpgenc->mpeg tools or ProjectX. Requires Mcft .NET Framework(free).
06/05/2006) Download version 1.67 now!
* Feature: Each cut in cut list can be written in a single file.
* Feature: Each cut in cut list can be duplicated
* Feature: Re-inserting a cut will take place in its original position in cut list.
* Feature: QuickJump resolution configurable
* Feature: Applicable aspect_ration for CutIn and CutOut frames
* Feature: Optional scroll bar in CurrentFrame windows.
* Feature: CutIn/CutOut buttons color will change if correspondig point is set.
* Feature: New "Close App when done" flag. (security dialog if project is changed)
* Feature: Chapter output for OGG-Format
* Feature: GUI can be protected about changes if all windows are docked.
* Feature: Marker becomes part of the project file.
* Feature: Marker can be set in the "QuickJump" dialog (Context menu).
* Feature: Restore Settings (via "start"-menu)
* Feature: D2V support for DVD2AVI dgIndexFile version 10,11 and 13
* Feature: Configurable columns in cut list
* Bugfix: IFrame postion in automatic chapter calculation. Each CutIn can become a chapter frame.
* Bugfix: Edit first cut in cut list can cause Cuttermaran to crash.
DVD Patcher v1.06
Not all DVB sources use the same horizontal resolution. Certain stations broadcast using lower resolutions, which are not DVD compatible. Your DVB software or hardware player will stretch the stream (for instance a 528x576 stream) to the proper playback resolution (720x576 for a PAL stream). While we cannot stretch an MPEG-2 video stream without re-encoding (only a playback device can do that, and obviously the decoded video data is stretched, not the original MPEG-2 data), we can trick DVD authoring tools into believing they're dealing with a proper DVD resolution. To do this, start up DVDPatcher and select your .mpv file. Then set the Horizontal Size to 720 and press Patch now!
This small tool will multiplex MPEG elementary video and audio streams into one single MPEG program stream or VOB stream. It can mux multiple audio including AC3 into one file.
MPEG2Cut 2 Build 6602
MPG2CUT2 - Fault tolerant, GOP level, binary cutter
- for MPEG-2 programs streams
- Especialy with digital television (DTV) captures
MPEG2 video editor. Requires demultiplexed/splitted video and audio streams, demux MPGs with tmpgenc->mpeg tools or ProjectX. German tool and download site but english language settings available.
Version 0.8: (16.02.06) Archives "Mpeg2Schnitt08.zip" contain all for the program of needed files. In addition a listing tree produced on also the provided attitudes to be based. In the individual listings "Liesmich.txt" files with data are to the necessary programs (Muxen, effects). In archives "Mpeg2Schnitt08-Update.zip" are contained only the changed files in relation to the version 0.7.1.
* changed surface
* Error eliminates
* smaller improvements
This is tool to use if you have incomplete MPEG files, particularly if downloaded from a p2p app. Even if you haven't got the first part or are missing many more, this tool will truncate the missing parts and rewrite the header. It will allow you to open it in any player and in many editing programs like virtualdub, as well as having a thumbnail preview even if missing the first part.
MPEG Joiner 2.0 + key
Mpeg Joiner is an easy-to-use video joiner to join MPEG files into one bigger MPEG format. MPEG Joiner is fast and robust without recompression. It also supports to drag and drop MPEG files. Only the MPEG files which have same frame rate and frame size can be joined.
MPEG Video Wizard DVD vJune 2006 + key
The Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD is the latest MPEG editor with DVD authoring and full AC-3 encoder support, and it includes all the features and functionality of its predecessor –- the MPEG Video Wizard. Whether you are a video professional or a new video enthusiast, we are confident that MVW-DVD will meet all of your needs of MPEG editing and DVD authoring. The following is a list of some of the new features of MPEG Video Wizard DVD: frame accurate editing, fastest scrubbing of any MPEG editor, fastest frame stepping, and no re-encoding when editing DVD-compliant MPEG captures from the latest hardware boxes. Full AC-3 audio encoder support and DVD authoring with simple DVD menu creation. Very intuitive and easy-to-use User Interface (UI), with a flexible yet powerful multi-track timeline based editing. Comprehensive edit project and content management, batch job processing, and project package tool. Flexible title editor for both text and graphics generation. You can create attractive titles directly with MVW. An extensive transition library with simple controls. Most common transitions can be added using only the mouse. Multiple editing windows, with flexible window configuration and layout, and many more features.
June 2006 Update Release
List of new features and bug fixes.
1. (NEW) Scene change ('cut') detection in the bookmark manager.
2. (NEW) Sound wave form display for clips on the timeline.
3. (NEW) Support for MPEG file with multiple MPEG encoders.
4. (NEW) Support for adding background music to a DVD menu.
5. (BUG) Export video fade/transition error with aspect ratio change.
6. (BUG) Failure to load other audio for MPEG files with multiple audio streams.
7. (BUG) Minor bugs in the Export and Batch export processing.
8. (BUG) Missing keyboard shortcuts for the timeline.
9. (BUG) Various minor UI bugs and modifications.
10. (NEW) Two new DVD menu templates and several new controls.
MpegDetails will display you video and audio stream information about MPEG 1 and MPEG 2 program streams.
It supports mpegs with dual audio streams. It works from the context menu in Windows Explorer when you right click on an "mpegfile" file (as defined in the registry… you can add more to this…. mpv, vob, mpa etc).
MPEG-VCR vJune 2006 + key
The Womble MPEG2VCR was the precursor to the Womble MPEG Video Wizard, but loyal users still love it. It is a software video editor that performs all editing on MPEG data with frame accuracy. It supports all MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 bit streams, including MPEG-2 Transport streams for HDTV. Its major features are list below.
Frame accurate editing: step forward and backward through your video, frame-by-frame, to find exactly the scene you want, or to cut out the ones you don't.
Fastest scrubbing of any MPEG-2 editor: Scroll through your entire movie as fast as your mouse can drag the slider. Quickly find the scenes you want to keep, or the ones you want to cut.
Fastest frame stepping of any MPEG-2 Editor. Move through your video frame-by-frame at the click of your mouse, or the press of a key. Makes it super easy to zero-in on exactly the desired frame to be edited.
No re-encoding when editing DVD-compliant MPEG-2 captures from the latest USB/DVD capture boxes. When using these sources to create a movie for DVD burning, you will not have to wait for many hours while your movie is re-encoded. Instead, your edited video will be written back to disk as fast as any disk-to-disk copy operation.
June 2006 Update Release
List of changes since the December 2005 Update release.
1. (NEW) Support for MPEG file with multiple MPEG encoders.
2. (BUG) Editor crashed when the player window is maximized.
3. (BUG) Editor crashed at the end of a save job.
4. (BUG) Failure to load other audio for MPEG files with multiple audio streams.
Demultiplexing tool for DVB MPEG2 Transport streams. Can also fix DigitalTV/DVB MPEG2 video. Requires Java
Project X 0.90.3.00 31.12.2005
- the archive contains all necessary files
- exception handling if a file was removed in background (after it has been added)
- wrong pts check at changes of vob-id/cell-id (multiple vob segments)
- wrong subpicture demux at some packets
- wrong vbi detection
- wrong id assignment at 'to pva'
- exception at pva overlap check
- ac3 crc check optimized (less processor consumption, faster)
- internal separation of parser classes
- some gui + cli adaptions
- option to deactivate preview (decoding)
- option to choose a special ttx page termination (some dvb-t fi ttx) (test ATM)
- autoload window for file selection: optional subfolder expansion
- simple http WebInterface to control pjx main processing from remote access, manualy or autostart (via cli: [-webif]), free port and keyword (required)
PVAStrumento is a tool to convert files recorded with a DVB PC-card in PVA-format to regular MPEG2 program streams.
It can also be used to "repair" existing MPEG2 PS for further processing.
PVAstrumento is freeware and may be freely downloaded, used and distributed.
In digital video broadcasting the sound and images are send in an MPEG2 transport stream. This is a format that was specifically designed for transmission of video over non-lossless media (such as airwaves or the internet). A DVB-receiver has to cope with packet loss and can do so thanks to the nature of the transport stream. When you want to play videos on your computer ("software player") or VCD-/DVD-player ("standalone player") these devices expect an MPEG2 program stream, a format specifically designed for video storage on mass storage media. Therefore to play the video captured with a DVB-card in your computer, the stream has to be converted from transport stream (TS) to program stream (PS) format.
With this tool you can change many options of a MPEG2 Elementary Stream without re-encoding.
VideoRedo Plus v126.96.36.1997 Retail
VideoReDo Plus eliminates the quality and performance limitations of typical video editors by quickly editing in Native MPEG (smart rendering), changing only the few frames you change. So you experience a fast, easy, high quality result.
Initial Release of VideoReDo Plus, Version 2.1 This version represents a major upgrade from VideoReDo Version 1, with greater reliability, and new editing tools:
- Thumbnails and Audio Graph
- Realtime Preview of Edits.
- Transport Stream Output
Download - 25.7 MB