WinRescue XP 1.08.37 | 1,3 Mb
RegistryFour Tools in One: Crash Fixer, RegPack, File Backup, and Troubleshooter. WinRescue protects your computer from crashes. Don`t spend hours reinstalling Windows XP, restore in minutes with WinRescue XP. Defrag the Registry with RegPack. Back up files, directories, and types of files. Fix problems with the Troubleshooters.
A Backup Wizard and Restore Wizard take the inexperienced user step-by-step through these processes.
The Crash Fixer quickly restores the Registry, eleven important files, the Start Menu, the Desktop, Favorites, Send To, Net Hood, Application Data, and Recent items. It supports Multiple Users.
Specially adapted to work in Windows XP (including Home, Professional, SP1, SP2, and all other versions of WinXP). Click on the WinRescue XP link above for download links and to learn more about WinRescue XP.
Now is the time to start backing up your data. You never know when something will happen that could wipe everything out. Be ready with WinRescue. WinRescue can be set up to run automatically. It can run minimized so that you can go on with your business. It is a good idea to back up to another drive. WinRescue will back up to harddrive, diskette, CD, DVD, DDCD, Zip Drive, Network Drive, and any device that can be copied to in Windows Explorer. Run WinRescue in Safe Mode, run the DOS version of WinRescue in another operating system (like, DOS or another Windows), or use the WinRescue bootup diskette to restore the Registry from outside of Windows.Five Backup Types:
- Full Backup backs up all of the specified files.
- Incremental Backup only backs up files that have changed since the last Full or Incremental backup. Backed up files will not be backed up again until they change.
- Differential Backup only backs up files that have changed since the last Full or Incremental backup. Backed up files will be backed up again on the next Backup.
- Replace opens up the Backup File and replaces any of the specified files that are different.
- Full (Archive not reset) Backup backs up all of the specified files, but does not reset the Archive attribute (this is for programs like Quicken which do not like the attributes of their files changed).
Troubleshooters can help you track down problems in Windows. The following troubleshooters can be run from the Help tab of WinRescue.
- Drives and Network Adapters,
- Games and Multimedia,
- Home Networking,
- Input Devices,
- Internet Connection Sharing,
- Internet Explorer,
- Safe Mode,
- Sharing (Files and Printers),
- Startup and Shutdown,
- System Setup,
- USB, and
- Video Display.
Changes in WinRescue XP 1.08:
- Added the ability to back up entire drives easier, added Wizard to the Boot Disk process, and fixed minor problems.
Homepage - http://www.superwin.com