Best Service Mystica v1.1 KONTAKT | 3.07 Gb
Mystica – where world class vocalists meet the topmost innovative library designer and superior studio gear. With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison.
Mystica was designed as a female-choir-library for unconfined solo use. At the same time, the library forms a perfectly matched mixed choir when being combined with Cantus. Therefore, Mystica was recorded under identical conditions in spanish KBYO Recording Studios, located in Granada, using eight selected Neumann microphones and Avalon preamps. Cantus coverTo ensure perfect team play of both libraries, Mystica offers the same words and Phrase-Arranger as Cantus. In addition, there is a new feature for quick-exchanging phrases and wordbuilder-settings between the libraries - in both directions. This way, the combination of Mystica and Cantus forms an impressive tool to create overwhelming choir passages.
- unique „Numen Ensemble“ female choir with eight vocalists
- 5 GB WAV samples, 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- 5 “True Legato” vowels (A, E, I, O, U), separate “Mmmh”-articulation
- powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow)
- words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables
- combine words with True-Legato vowels - automatic vowel selection
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases
- 12 soundscapes, moulded from vocal recordings
- additional vocal effects
- new import/export functions to exchange Phrase-Arranger patches between Mystica and Cantus
- dry recordings, perfect to be spiced up with individual reverberation
Check my blog!