Calories 3.3.1 | Mac Os X | 133 MB
Calories – finally healthy, slender and attractive ! You tried thousand and one diet with no success? You want to change your body and your life? Are you looking for an infallible guide? Then Calories is for you! Easy to use software for your daily needs. While others still dream of a slender life, you have already begun! Calories records your eating habits, your weight and body analysis data. Simply and straight forward. Calories collects all informations and puts them into a self-describing picture. All at a glance. Calories points honestly to weaknesses and progress. And it will guide you to success.
➤ Track your daily diet:
• The most reliable USDA Food Database for Dietary Study 3.0 helps you track your diet.
• Food databases contain over 80.000 foods, showing 44 nutrients per food.
• Additional databases available in several languages.
• Create custom foods.
➤ Organize, analyze and improve your diet:
• Create custom meal types allocated to certain daytimes.
• Set goals for the intake of nutrients.
• Info panel shows nutrients. Personal goals are color coded.
• Quick info panel shows calories and goals for individual meals.
• Calorie display divided into carbs, fat and proteins; calorie limit displayed.
• Chronological view of consumed calories (day, week, month or year).
➤ Import body data automatically or manually:
• Measurement panels for weight (incl. body analysis), blood pressure and blood sugar.
• Weight: BMI calculated in real time. Data import from Withings scales.
• Blood pressure: Track systolic, diastolic and BPM rates. Unhealthy values color coded. Data import from Withings Blood Pressure Monitor.
• Blood sugar: Track blood sugar in mg/dl or mmol/l. Data import coming soon!
➤ Track your calorie usage manually or by data import:
• Enter and analyze activities with burned calories.
• Use standard or custom activities.
• Choose an activity and how many kcals to burn - Calories 3 calculates the required duration.
• Enter burned calories directly, when using Nike+ iPod kit or other fitness products.
• Data import from Wahoo fitness products via iPhone client Cal2Go 2 (available in Calories 3.1. in mid may).
• Data import from Body Media Armband (available in Calories 3.1. in mid may).
➤ Overview and analysis:
• Analysis window offers 5 graphs: Weight, body analysis, blood pressure, blood sugar and calories.
• Optimal BMI range, desired weight and calorie limit are displayed.
• Net calorie intake calculated from consumed and burned calories.
➤ Reach and sustain your desired weight with our intelligent assistants:
• Set milestones to break your overall diet down. Specify weight goal and duration and the milestone assistant will calculate the required calorie reduction and calorie limits to reach and sustain your weight.
• Resist temptations with “My Temptation”: This assistant uses your dietary habits to tell you if you may indulge or should rather take up some sports.
➤ Share Calories and use it on the go:
• Multiuser: Up to 5 user accounts (family).
• Share custom foods with other users.
• Print your data or export CSV files.
• iPhone app Cal2Go 2 available including automatic synchronization for use on the go.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later