Inear Display R_Mem v1.0 (Win / Mac OS X) | 10.3 MB
R_Mem is a granulator effect plug-in with additional ring-modulator, multimode filter and delay. It lets you deconstruct the input signal and turn it into a totally different sound, from windy soundscapes to noisy clicks. What makes it special is the addition of a modulation matrix driven by 4 LFOs and of a morphing system that lets you store two states and crossfade between them. For even more radical sound mangling, both state slots can be filled with random values.
• from 16 to 64 grains (10 ms to 200 ms)
• stereo delay up to 1 second
• multimode filter (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch)
• grain freeze
• 4 LFOs
• modulation matrix
• morphing between 2 states
• state randomizers
• MIDI learn
• MIDI program change support
• 50 royalty-free samples (24 Bit / 44.1 kHz): a selection of dark soundscapes and sound effects carefully crafted from a mix of field recordings and digital experiments.