Luftrum Lunaris Pads v1.3 KONTAKT | 4.45 Gb
Lunaris is a sample based pad instrument, containing pads only from classic analog pads to lush ambient pads, cinematic pads and any pads in between including 30 original Luftrum pads from the Prophet-6. Lunaris also contains sequenced pads from underscoring elements to more contemporary rhythmic patterns plus a selection of dark, avantgarde and obscure pads. Lunaris is 4.5GB and ships with 400 presets created by world-class sound designers as Arksun, Bigtone, Himalaya, Luftrum, Martin Walker, Adam Pietruszko, Twolegs Toneworks and Brandon Clark.
At the heart of Lunaris are 2700 meticulously hand trimmed samples, collected in over 200 sound sources of multisampled pads, field recordings, synth transients and soundscapes available to mix, sculpt and shape into the perfect pad structure. Not only is Lunaris a dream pad machine, it is also a full bodied creative tool that can excel at anything from soundscapes to synth leads, as well as drones and organic textures, complementing both the producer, composer and the sound designer. Lunaris is licensed to and made for the free Kontakt Player so the full version of Kontakt is not required. It will run without limits in the free Kontakt Player or the full version of Kontakt v5.6.8 or later, and can be loaded directly in your DAW as any other plugin, no other software is needed to run Lunaris. It will also load in Propellerhead Reason 9.5 and later, which adds VST to Reason. Lunaris is NKS ready and designed for use with Komplete Kontrol and Machine.
- 400 presets by pristine sound designers
- NKS ready for Komplete Kontrol and Machine
- 200 high quality multisampled 24Bit sound sources
- No need for the full version of Kontakt
- Loads in the free Kontakt Player without limitations
- No other software needed to play Lunaris
- Flux Motion, Modulation and Effect Chain per layer
- Create, mix, sculpt and save your own pads
- 16-page PDF User Manual included
- Crossgrade to the full version of Kontakt and save!
Check my blog!