NetResident 2.1 Build 592 Multilingual | 20.9 MB
NetResident is a network content analysis application designed to monitor, store, and reconstruct a wide range of network events and activities, such as e-mail messages, Web pages, downloaded files, instant messages, and VoIP conversations. NetResident uses advanced monitoring technology to capture the data on the network, saves the data to a database, reconstructs it, and displays the content in an easy-to-understand format.
NetResident helps organizations protect sensitive information and enforce security policies as well as adhere to government and industry information protection regulations by providing event-based network visibility and data leak detection and reducing the risks associated with uncontrolled information flow.
- In-depth, real-time view of network traffic and storage of data in a database
- Deep packet inspection: state-of-the-art technology for searching, identifying, and reconstructing many protocols and data types: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP, News, VoIP (SIP, H.323), IM (MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, etc.), Web Mail (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.), Telnet
- Customizable alerts: pop-ups, e-mail notifications, SNMP traps, to name a few
- Fast search of the captured content
- Log file import in many popular formats for post-capture forensic analysis: PCAP, CommView, etc.
- Easy to use and deploy
Home Page - http://tamos.com/
No mirrors please