QuarkXPress 2015 220.127.116.11 Multilingual | MacOSX | 546.2 MB
Your Features. Delivered. Meet the New QuarkXPress. You’re going to love the new features in QuarkXPress 2015 because they are your features. In fact, we’ve included the top 10 most user-requested enhancements. Work faster with unbeatable 64-bit performance and an array of features for print and digital production such as certified PDF/X-4 output and fixed layout eBooks. Work smarter with new designer-controlled automation including footnotes and content variables.
Our Focus: Performance. Stability. Quality.
With its new 64-bit architecture, QuarkXPress 2015 can use all of the RAM available to deliver performance improvements across the board from file handling and layout rendering to PDF export. Combined with a relentless focus on quality means you get the speed and reliability you deserve.
You Asked, We Delivered: Your Features
We surveyed customers around the world to discover and rank the features that were important to you and included them in QuarkXPress 2015 – lots of them.
- Stunning 64-bit performance
- More than 4x larger Page Sizes
- Verified PDF/X-4 Output
- Fixed layout interactive eBooks
- Orthogonal Line Tool
- Custom Page Sizes
- Relink Any Picture in the Usage Dialogue
- Collect for Output and Usage for Complete Project
- User-definable shortcut keys (*Mac only)
- Table styles
- Format Painter
- Yosemite OS X Support
- Tool Palette, Measurement Palette and Palette Group docking on Windows
- Open PDF after Export
- And More
Support for Verified PDF/X-4 Output
QuarkXPress 2015 will allow users to create PDF/X-4 files. The exported PDF/X-4 files are certified with the same technology used inside Adobe Acrobat. With this latest standard, designers can preserve transparency to enable faster output, smaller files and higher quality print output.
Work Smarter with Designer-Controlled Automation
QuarkXPress has always been about automation. From the early days of style sheets, master pages, indexes and TOCs to more recent additions such as shared content, conditional styles and callouts. QuarkXPress 2015 builds on this legacy with new long document features including:
- Automatic footnotes and endnotes
- A new, faster alternative table tool for superior Excel integration with table styles
- Content Variables for automatically populating reoccurring fields – like running headers, page numbers, dates, references and static text
and much more …
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8.5 or later.
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://www.quark.com
Visit All My News
No more mirror please!
No more mirror please!