TG Pro 2.19 | MacOSX | 7.2 MB
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options TG Profor notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control.
- See the current and maximum recorded temperatures (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
- View and control the speeds for every fan. With Auto Boost, have the fans go to a specific speed when a predefined temperature is hit.
- Always available status icon menu includes all temperatures, fans and manual controls.
- Show a notification if a sensor or the Mac gets too hot, or when the fans are turned up with Auto Boost.
- Monitor remote servers by having an email sent instead of a local notification.
- Discover faulty fans, temperature sensors and batteries with the built-in diagnostics.
- Log all temperatures, fan speeds, diagnostics and notifications to a CSV file.
- Run in the background with configurable info displayed in the menu bar.
- Fix iMac fan noise after HD replacement. See how using TG Pro.
- Supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
WHAT’S NEW in Version 2.19:
• Preference for stacking the menubar icon information vertically, which allows a more compact layout
• Registering TG Pro is now good for all users on the Mac. Only one user should have to enter the license key now
• Hardware turned fans off message now shows for 13" 2016 MacBook Pros
• The app will wait until a crash report has been sent or closed before continuing, allowing any crashes on app launch to be sent properly
• Updated the UI of a few preference panes for a cleaner look
• Hard drive temperatures are now available to show in the menubar icon
• Option to show fan speed in the menubar icon is disabled if there are no fans
• Issue where some of the bad temperature sensors would show as unknown
• Issue where it was possible that a comma would be written to the log which would mess up the CSV formatting
• Issue where if the list of available temperature sensors changed, some of the Auto Boost rules could stop working properly
• Issue where if the list of available temperature sensors changed, the menubar display choices would revert to back to the default
• Updated the Paddle framework which resolves a number of potential crashes related to licensing
• Potential crash when turning the option to check hard drive temperatures on and off
• Potential crashes when updating the menubar icon information
• Potential crash if there was an error writing to the log file
• Potential crash when checking the hard drive temperatures through SMART
• Potential crash if the chosen temperature sensor for the menubar icon was not available
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/tgpro
No mirrors please