Ashampoo ClipFisher 18.104.22.168 | 11,5 MB
Thousands of video clips have been made available through applicable online portals such as YouTube, MyVideo, VideU, ClipFish and GoogleVideo. They offer amusing fun videos, film trailers, snippets of cult movies and serious documentations. However, on the Net there is frequently a view-only policy – download not possible. This has now been changed by the Ashampoo ClipFisher. All you need to do is to copy a video’s current http://
address from the web browser and paste it into Ashampoo ClipFisher: immediately, the cunning tool will be flexing its download muscles and starting to transfer the film to your hard drive. In this way, compiling your own little (or big, for that matter) video library is no problem at all.
Converting Online Videos to Windows Format
the programme has yet more to offer. Once downloaded, it’s possible, for instance, to play the Flash films straight away in Ashampoo ClipFisher. If you want to, you may also convert your films to WMV, the Windows standard format. When converting, Ashampoo ClipFisher will be happy to adjust the film at hand to your individual requirements.
For instance, adjusting the screen resolution while moderately curbing quality in order for the final converted film to take up less storage capacity is no problem at all. If it’s still too large, you may enter a maximum value in megabytes. Once this value has been reached, Ashampoo ClipFisher will simply break down the video file into several easy-to-handle fragments.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo ClipFisher":
· Transfers videos from YouTube, VideU, MyVideo, ClipFish and GoogleVideo
· Saves online videos in Flash format (FLV)
· Converts films to WMV format
· Breaks down excessive-sized videos by splitting them into smaller units
· Adjusts the videos` size and quality to your individual requirements
· Auto-aspect ratio maintains the correct proportions
· All settings may be fine-tuned manually
· Integrated player plays all videos straight away