Bandwidth Meter Pro ver. 2.1.471
OS: Win32 | Size: 1,94 Mb
OS: Win32 | Size: 1,94 Mb
Bandwidth Meter Pro is an easy-to-use network software for bandwidth usage monitoring and reporting. It monitors traffic of all network connections on your computer and displays graphical and numerical download and upload speeds in real-time (refer to screen shot below). It logs bandwidth use and provides how much bandwidth was used by each network connection on your computer in daily, weekly and monthly.
Bandwidth Meter Pro works with all types of network connections including modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, wireless network cards, Ethernet cards, and more. It is full compatible with Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
Top 7 Benefits of Bandwidth Meter Pro:
1. See your bandwidth speed visually
Bandwidth Meter Pro monitors network traffic through your computer and displays graphical and numerical download and upload speeds in real-time. You can use the software to measure the bandwidth speed of your LAN or WAN connections.
2. Get realtime Internet bandwidth usage
If you're using a dial-up connection (e.g. modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem) to connect to Internet, you can get the Internet bandwidth usage in real time and the total bandwidth usage to avoid overshooting your Broadband limitation.
3. Monitor multiple network connections bandwidth speed
It's very useful if your computer has multiple network connections (LAN and WAN) and you want to monitor more than one network connections bandwidth speed at the same time.
4. Daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage reports
Bandwidth Meter Pro logs network traffic and provides daily, weekly, monthly and summary bandwidth usage reports.
5. Test download and upload speeds of your network connections
The built-in speeds stopwatch can help you to test the download and upload speeds of a network connection in a user-specified period.
6. Record traffic rates of a specified connection
Bandwidth Meter Pro provides a useful tool - traffic rates recorder, which records download and upload speeds of one or more connections and export to a text or Microsoft Excel .csv file.
7. Small, simple, accurate and reliable
Size of Bandwidth Meter Pro is less than 1 MB; it has a simple interface, and it displays the accurate bandwidth speed and uses very low resources.
Bandwidth Meter Pro Key Features:
* Network connections bandwidth monitoring
* Internet connections bandwidth monitoring
* Real-time graphical and numerical bandwidth speed displaying
* Multiple network connections monitoring at a time
* Speed rates scale
* Works with all types of network connections including modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, wireless network cards, Ethernet cards and more
* Provides daily, weekly, monthly and summary bandwidth usage reports, plus exports to a plain text or Microsoft Excel .csv file
* Readout in either kB/sec (kilobytes per second) or kbps (kilobits per second)
* Notifies you of poor connections, peak performance and other events you're interested in
* Scalable to your own modem download capabilities
* Download and upload speeds stopwatch
* Includes complete window configuration and view options
* Requires minimal system resources
* Full compatibility with Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003