Bram Bos Tunafish v1.6.2
Sequenser | 3MB | Keygen by TEAM BEAT
the most accessible vst/music sequencer you’ll ever find.
Just open up a can of plugins, add some samples and start creating professional sounding tracks without spending weeks learning.
The Tunafish philosophy: a low-cost, lightweight sequencer that's as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.Key features
- VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
- Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
- Built-in sample/drum sequencer (use your own WAVs as samples!)
- An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
- Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
- Runs as a Portable Application: create a studio on your usb-stick!
- Easy MIDI recording using your own MIDI keyboard or controller
- Easy MIDI-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
- Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
- Channel freezing to save CPU load
- Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
- Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
- Importing, exporting and extracting FXP presets
- Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
- ASIO compatible for low latency and high performance
- Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
- Registration: only USD 30,-
New in version 1.6.2 [5 November 2006]
- Improved performance (lower CPU usage)
- Fixed problem with stuck notes when freezing
- Fixed problem with stuck notes when exporting
- Channel name changes when swapping VST
- High quality rendering (if supported by plugin)
- Option to disable screen update during recording
- Improved midi-export
- Various minor bugfixes
·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·•¤•·= DoWNLoAD =