CoffeeCup Flash Photo Gallery is an awesome and easy to use image gallery for your Website. It supports all major image formats from .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .BMP and more. No HTML or Flash knowledge required! Simply point the program to photos on your computer and you are all set ! Flash Photo Gallery will automatically optimize your images and upload them with sliding flash thumbnails. It's very cool looking too!
CoffeeCup Flash Photo Gallery is a great way to put photos on your Website. Photos can be sorted into separate albums and you can add captions to each image to describe the picture. The design of the gallery can be completely customized to match your Website too. Add backgrounds, colors, sound and more. There is no limit to what you can to with CoffeeCup Flash Photo Gallery.
* Ability to Choose Vertical or Horizontal Gallery
* Select from over 5 tranistions
* You asked for it, we made it.
* Create an unlimited number of Galleries
* Insert whole folders full of images at once.
* You can now include flash galleries for your images instead of just using thumbnails.
* Busted: pages full of thumbnail. Hotness:Photo Galleries multiple with albums and images.
* Protect Your Photos From Being Copied.
* Creates a flash SWF file so it is compatible with all browsers.
* Want the Photo Gallery to blend in with your current webpage? No problem. Use all the design settings to match it up perfectly.
* Use the scrolling area at the bottom to navigate through your images.
* Add single images or a whole folder full of images, just as easily.
* Include as many different albums as you would like in a single gallery. Each with their own title and description.
* The program automatically converts the images to the correct size, keeping the same aspect ratio so the images are not distorted.
* Keeps the aspect ratio of your images so they do not distort.
* Use the internal FTP to upload all the files to your server, including all the images.
* Edit the design to match the look and feel of your site.
* Convenient FTP tool to upload your files.
* Use the internal Preview to check out the Photo Gallery before you add it to your webpage.
* Add descriptions to each Album to explain what they contain.
* Add background music to your gallery and give your users a two sensory experience.
* Add background Music to your Gallery
* Insert a description for each image and it will drop down when the image is previewed.