O&O DiskRecovery ver. 4.0.1231
O&O DiskRecovery functionality begins where other programs leave off. This software combs every sector of a hard disk, memory card, or digital camera to find lost files. Over 350 file types can be recognized and restored, including Word documents, Excel workbooks, Access Databases, and virtually every sort of commonly used graphics, photo, movie, and music formats (JPEG, AVI, MPEG, MP3, WAV, BMP, TIFF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Framemaker, Adobe Illustrator, and many more). This includes data stored on memory cards (e.g. digital cameras) or portable removable media (e.g. ZIP drives) that use NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16 formats.
Through specialized search algorithms O&O DiskRecovery can sense deleted files on already formatted data volumes. If the file structure is completely destroyed, data can still be found and reconstructed.
O&O DiskRecovery Highlights:
- NEW: Pre-recovery file preview function for various text and image file formats
- NEW: Definable size parameters for recovered data
- NEW: Recognizes and reconstructs over 350 file types (around 280 different extensions for all standard applications)
- NEW: The one-of-a-kind O&O DeepScan picks up even the smallest of files
- NEW: User-defined signature with HexEdit control
- Supports ATA IDE/EIDE and SCSI hard drives, floppy and removable media (e.g. ZIP), as well as memory cards (e.g. USB sticks, or CompactFlash) and most digital cameras
- O&O SmartScan simplifies and accelerates the data recovery process by hiding undamaged areas of the data volume.
- O&O InstantDiskRecovery for data recovery with out prior installation
- The integrated O&O RawScan makes data recovery possible on data volumes with damaged or destroyed files systems (e.g. formatted)