EarMaster School ver. 5.0.599S
6,30 Mb | TEAM TE | Read NFO!
EarMaster School is a an interactive and powerful tool for teaching ear training. The learn-by-doing approach allows your students to develop better musical ears. EarMaster is easy to use and includes all the features you need for teaching ear training.
EarMaster School includes all features and exercises available in EarMaster Pro.
· Advanced Tutor Editor allows teachers to make their own tutor lessons.
· Control how well the student must perform before advancing to the next lesson.
· Tutor lessons are compatible with EarMaster Pro.
· Distribute your own tutor lessons to students’ home computers by e-mail, on a website or on diskettes.
Student administration and report facilities
· Easy for teachers to control students’ weekly assignments.
· Detailed information on students’ training and performance with advanced report function.
· Print summaries and results for single users or whole classes.
· Easy management of student data.
· Students who complete their assignments at home (using EarMaster Pro) can easily transfer their results to the network for teacher review.
Multi-user and network facilities
· Students and teachers can continue last session of ear training on any computer in the network.
· Runs in any Windows network and is easy to install.
· Remembers results and settings for each user.
· No limitations on number of users.
· Use EarMaster in your own language.
· For students, EarMaster School looks just like EarMaster Pro.
Only teachers and administrators have access to advanced features.
Why should our school use EarMaster?
Educational studies show that we remember 20% of what we see, 40% of what we see and hear, and 80% of what we experience! EarMaster School is an experiential ear training tool. It’s highly interactive – students see, hear and do!
Your teaching assistant:
EarMaster comes with a jazz tutor and a standard tutor with a total of 651 lessons! Lessons are ready to use or can offer inspiration for you to create your own lessons using the Tutor editor. You can write tests at intervals between lessons, setting time limits and other special restrictions as you wish. Your custom-made tutor lessons will challenge each student individually based on performance.
Students receive instant feedback. As a teacher you can focus on the most difficult questions and concepts. You have access to live statistics on students’ performance, so problems can be addressed individually or with groups.
Ear training after class:
Students can do ear training lessons after class as homework in the computer lab. The highscore in EarMaster motivates student to compete and devote extra hours to ear training. You can email your own tutor lessons to your students so that they can work with EarMaster at home. Students can email their results to you from their home computer, or bring them to school on a USB flash disk. Results are added to EarMaster so that you can view them together with all other users’ results.
EarMaster School is a motivating and effective teaching tool. Your students will acquire a much better ear than they can with other teaching methods or programs.