FlashFXP ver.3.4.1 Build 1168 | 2,92 MB
FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP & FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
FlashFXP Features :
- Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
- MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
- Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
- Advanced Skip list.
- Optional caching of remote directory lists.
- Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
- Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
- Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
- Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
- Clear Command Channel (CCC).
- Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
- Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
- Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
- Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
- FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
- Internal ident server.
- Per Site Connectivity modes support.
- PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
- Full Multi-language support.
- Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
- Advanced queue control.
- Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
- Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
- Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
- Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
- Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
- Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
- Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
- Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
- Minimizes to system tray.
- List hidden files.
- Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
- Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
- Internal text editor for quick edits.
- Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
- Remote FTP file search.
- Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
- Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
Changes in FlashFXP v3.4.2 BETA - (3.4.1 build 1160):
• Added 'Activate Synchronize Browsing on Connect' per-site option.
• Upgraded Zlib component to 1.23.
• Upgraded the folder browse dialog to use the BIF_USENEWUI flag, which gives the dialog a Make Folder button and makes it resizable.
• Optimized the status window text scrolling. It scrolled slower and slower as more text was put into it. This is no longer the case.
• Optimized the FlashFXP load up time. It's about 30% faster now.
• FlashFXP now uses FastMM4 memory manager.
• Optimized the local file browser list speed by about 237%.
• Once the connection retry limit is reached all files for that site are marked as failed or deleted (based on your settings) and then continues with the next site in queue.
• Improved find feature
• The user/pass field of a ftp:// url is now url decoded as per RFC 1738.
• New languages added.
• Upgraded OpenSSL Dll's to 0.9.8e
• Toggling between local and ftp view while a site is working offline didn't properly update the site name label.
• In some instances a user initiated site disconnect triggered an automatic reconnect.
• Switching remote folders while flashfxp is in the middle of loading a folder from cache was allowed and generated an error.
• Extreme file listing font size changes resulted in the local browser dropdown controls clearing their content.
• Moving objects via a drag/drop from listview to treeview would fail if the current working directory wasn't the source directory.
• Closing FlashFXP during a login sometimes resulted in a crash.
• Changing the shortcut key for a custom command didn't set the modified flag and the change wasn't saved.
• The Queue remaining value on the status bar displayed the incorrect result when viewing or editing a file.
• When renaming a folder the sub-folder cache wasn't cleared.
• In some instances list command would fail with an error however FlashFXP still thought it was successful.
• Cache consistency issue causing undesirable results under certain situations when queuing items for transfer.
• Resolved an issue with FlashFXP portable when ejecting the USB drive with the evaluation dialog active.
• Added hostCleanUp to the U3 manifest to work around a bug in early versions of U3 Lauchpad.
• The internal values for "Follow symbolic links recursively" and "Update directory cache during transfer" were reversed.
• Vista compatibility issue where the drop target didn't update properly during a drag operation.
• Vista compatibility issue where the thumbnail image when hovering over the taskbar button appeared as an icon and not the program window.
• Resolved help file not opening issue on Windows Vista.
• Resolved FlashFXP PWD Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
• Fixed silent install option. /s now uses all defaults for installatio
• Various fixes for Windows Vista display issues.
• Other minor fixes.